11/10/15

ΚΨΛ



So stocked with this band.

After all those years, I've been trying to see them playing live but with no luck. I finally fulfilled my wish when I found out they were to visit my places. I'm telling you, there were these sudden feelings of joy and anticipation together that knocked on my door out of nowhere. So what was awkward and fulfilling at the same time was that I would attend their show not in both of mine and theirs "root town", but during their "now running" north American tour. I am so proud of them.

Their live at "The Masquerade" was brilliant and all of you Atlantans that missed their performance, oh, I feel so sorry for you..This band is rad, their songs are addictive, really one better than the next.
Just do me a favor and check them out, their latest album: "Now I'm ready" has just been released, this is one of my favorite tracks: "Benighted"by Keep Shelly in Athens.

No comments: