3/5/15

Salmon bagels.

One of my favorite things to have for breakfast or in the middle of the day is one of these salmon bagels. I use these -out of this world- bagels from Trader Joe's (look at: multigrain bagels) which I cut lengthwise and warm/toast a bit at my favorite toaster, I spread some cream cheese and on top of that small slices of smoked sockeye salmon. I drizzle with a bit of olive oil, top it off with some red onion slices (if I feel fancy), some dill and capers. I end it with some freshly squeezed lemon juice along with some freshly grounded black pepper. You cannot imagine how incredible this thing is..


*on a side note: salmon, dill and lemon are bffs, so don't forget to add them, it makes the difference---> ;)

(ceramic plate by anthropologie/ kitchen towel by ikea/ coffee mug by west elm)

No comments: