9/19/12

Dark chocolate tart.



I made this tart from scratch and was exactly as described and exactly how I wanted it. Intense, decadent. As a huge fan of the dark chocolate, I knew it could not disappoint. I didn't use gingersnap cookies but grahams chocolate that I had spare (more chocolate!) but I did use ginger, just like the original recipe recommended, and it was a relatively new thing tried. I can't say candied ginger was exactly my thing but it surely made its spicy impact. And what better way to serve it than top it off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream..

..mmmm

(I don't know if it's the cookies I used but use extra butter to form the crust otherwise it will become "crumby")

2 comments:

Ana Thurler said...

I loved your blog so much!!!
Congrats :)

www.vanillathought.wordpress.com

Kate said...

Thank you so much Ana!