5/29/11

Banana Crumble


I can't say bananas are one of my favorite fruits, so when I found this recipe and at the same time looked at the almost dead bananas standing in the kitchen, I thought that was it. With very few ingredients needed and enough healthy too, this is one of the easiest crumbles you can make. Give it a try with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream and it's the perfect way to end a meal.  



Ingredients:
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup of tea lemon juice
2 tsp brown sugar
6 biscuits
2 tsp unsalted almonds, shelled
2 tsp quaker
2 tsp butter, melted
extra butter and sugar for the crumble plate

Preheat oven to 180C. Butter a large pan or 6 small ones and sprinkle some sugar in. Cut bananas into slices and arrange them in the pan. Add lemon juice all over and sprinkle with brown sugar. Crumble biscuits and almonds and put them in a bowl. Add quaker and melted butter and mix them with a spoon. Add the mixture over bananas and bake for 30 minutes. Serve it, if you want, with vanilla iec-cream, yoghurt or whipped cream.


4 comments:

Monica said...

this looks delish ! i will have to try this out

krisandkel said...

Mmmm. I happen to LOVE bananas and this is definitely going on my recipes to make list.

Aspiditra13 said...

nice blog,K! :)v

Unknown said...

Wow. Yum.

Bananas are one of my fav fruits too!

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com