12/1/10

Christmas finds



I am crazy about all these paper stuff (notebooks, interesting pencils, nice writing pens, books of quotations, and so on) and I get stuck when I find something really good. So, I found this super cute web store Kate's paperie and I fell in love. It has super nice gifts under $25, home goods, eco-friendly stuff and the most wonderfull presents for kids! (which by the way I want them ALL!)
Here is a selection I made with my favorites:



1. Belleachesse carnet de notes notebook $14
2. Christian Lacroix box set of journals (sold out)
3. Miniature books of quotations, $9 
4. Gift wrap sheets, from $2 to $4.50
5. Suitcase knitting and sewing kit, $75
6. Animated origami set, $12.50
7. Build it, steam boat kit, $8
8. Build-a-treehouse, $32
9. Alphabet soaps, $19.50

.....and the most amazing gift wrap sheets you can ever imagine!xx 



4.

No comments: