10/24/10

Maxi beauty

My latest obsession is maxi skirts, especially pleated or really loose ones. So when I saw this amazing Marc Jacobs crushed-velvet one at net-a-porter.com, I fell in love. Styling it with many of my favorite
- at the moment - accessories, I couldn't help but wonder which is your preference..

this..

- Marc Jacobs crushed-velvet maxi skirt
- Lee Angel martine gold tangled pearl necklace
- Versace ring-detailed leather shoulder bag
- Vanessa Bruno Athe cropped cotton sweatshirt
- Christian Louboutin fred velvet lace-up flats
- Eugenia Kim maxine fedora


or that?
- Marc Jacobs crushed-velvet maxi skirt
- Roberto Cavalli brocade shoulder bag
- Tom Binns 24-karat gold-plated bottle opener necklace
- Alexander Wang cotton-knit cropped sweater
- Karl Donoghue astrakhan beanie
- Chloe suede lace-up boots


So, what do you think? Which set would you go for?


(all images from here)

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the second one!

Please check out my blog, if you like it I'll put your blog as one of my favorites

xx

http://land-of-lust.blogspot.com/